Job Category:Admin, Secretarial and Clerical
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
To maintain an attractive, pleasant and neat front desk area.
Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
Greets and directs visitors to the company.
Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
HR support responsibilities include:
· Collecting and tracking of Personnel requisition, Hiring recommendation, employment contracts, acting allowance, exit clearance and salary advances.
· Scheduling written assessments as well at assisting in coordinating interview schedules.
· University Degree in Human Resources Management, Management, Business Administration, Personnel Management or related field of study
· 0 years of experience and preferably fresh graduates – 2010-2011 EC.
· Very high trainability and learning interest
· Very strong interest to grow professionally
· High communication and language ability
· Strong organizational skills
· Computer literate especially word and excel.
· Excellent in English and Amharic both speaking & writing.
· Ability to work under pressure.
How To Apply:
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information.
· Name of the position you have applied for
· Date of application
· Summary of your qualifications
· Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
· Permanent Address and present address (if different form permanent) and telephone number.
· Disclose any family relationships with existing IRC employees.