Position Title: Internship training program
Duty Station: Addis Ababa.
Roles and Responsibilities of interns
· Be productive, work your best capacity according to the position description and to the agreed commitments.
· Receive position/job description, agree on working hours, participate in the induction sessions and trainings that would help to understand and do the assigned task.
· Seek access to the internship policy and other associated procedures applied to them.
· Seek assistance, guidance and information on any aspect of the role or activities and be ready to accept constructive feedback and be an effective team player.
· Be in adherence with the Save the Children’s policies and procedures.
· Take full advantage of the training and assignment opportunities provided to the advancement of one’s career objectives.
· Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of humanitarian set up and have a personal commitment to the ideals of public spirit.
· He/she shall be of minimum 18 years of age.
· Have graduated with a recognized university degree in the current academic year.
· Shall have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Development, Economics, Management, Health and Nutrition, Education, Law, Water Engineering, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Monitoring & Evaluation, Information Technology, Public Health, Development and Project Management, Construction/Engineering, Youth Livelihood, etc with a minimum of 3.00 and above cumulative GPA.
· Be computer literate in standard software applications.
· Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
· Can successfully complete a rigorous recruitment process.
· Flexibility with working schedule.
· Be willing to relocate and travel as required.
How To Apply:
· Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements should send the following through https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl on or before September 06, 2019.
· A not more than 2 pages CV by indicating the title of the Degree, list of the IT skills and programmes that you are proficient in.
· List your top three areas of career interest/department preferences.
· Women candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
· Dates of your availability (Note: This is a full time internship for a period of 6-12 months).
· A cover letter (not more than one page) explaining your brief Personal History Profile, be sure to include all past work experiences (if any), and three references.
· In the selection of its staff, Save the Children is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities.
· All travel costs should be covered by the applicant if invited for written exam or interview.
Due to the high volume of applications received, ONLY successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline:September 6, 2019