The Armauer Hansen Research Institute (AHRI) was founded in 1970 through the initiative of the Norwegian and Swedish Save the Children organizations seconded by the Ministry of Health of Ethiopia. The Institute got its name from the Norwegian physician, Gerhard Henrik Armauer Hansen, who first described the leprosy bacillus (Mycobacterium leprae). AHRI is a biomedical research institute that works in developing tools for prevention, control and treatment of mycobacterium and other diseases of public healthy importance through applied and basic biomedical research and training.
AHRI would like to hire qualified candidate in the position of Junior Researcher.
– BSc in Medical Laboratory or Nursing or Microbiology with minimum cGPA of 3.00 for Male & 2.75 for Female
– A community engagement training before or after graduation is an added advantage
– A graduation thesis graded minimum of Very good
The under listed experiences are advantageous:
– Immunology and molecular biology
– Parasitology: NTD and Malaria
– Field work; sample collection and community engagement work
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who fulfilled the above requirements should send the following through ethiojobs.net on or before August 31, 2019.
A CV/resume (not more than 3 pages)
A cover letter (not more than one page)
A one page table summarizing your educational background, technical skills and competencies to facilitate the screening process
No. Required: 02 (Two)
Please DO NOT ATTACHES any other documents.
References: Please provide three references including their e-mail address.
Employment Type: Government (permanent) employment basis.